Monday 27 February 2012

Caoimhe's Update



Hello Bloggy friends - it's me Caoimhe back! I have finally managed to get Leigh to help me with the computer again. Leigh was not well last week - migraine she called it - and she was very sick and really not able to do very much at all. She wanted to say she will catch up with friends' posts soon - sorry not to have been able to read all your adventures last week. Anyway I will get you all up to date with what's been happening here. Spring has come to our garden now the snow has gone and we have little irises coming up:


 They are very delicate and pretty - not like Magic haha! She is getting so-o fat and I keep wanting to use her as a pillow or a bouncy ball and getting into trouble :-( Leigh will do a post later this week about how Magic is doing 'cos I want to to tell you more exciting things. I went to a show on Sunday and was entered in the Puppy class. I was doing very well I thought but then suddenly I so needed to go to the toilet  and I couldn't stand still and the judge didn't like me fidgeting when she was examining me so I only came 4th. But I did get a nice green rosette and then phew I could go outside and relax...

This is a photo of Aoife lounging on the sofa. It was her birthday on Sunday and she was 1 year old so she's not a puppy any more. That's why she wanted a black & white picture instead of colour 'cos she said it's more elegant now she's grown up. All I can say is no affenpinscher is ever going to look as elegant as a schnauzer - not with that little monkey face - even in black and white!


Anyway that's just a quick catch up on things here - more about Magic to come later in the week. See you again soon - Caoimhe x

10 comments:

  1. I love irises; they are my favorite flower! I hope you don't like munching in the garden :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your flowers are so pretty. Our Publicist has a black thumb, so all we ever have is geraniums :-)

    We LOVE your eye brows!!

    -Bart and Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those little irises are so pretty! Sounds like you did pretty good in the puppy class at the show, even if you couldn't stand still. hee,hee Wish Aoife a Happy 1st Birthday for me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Y'all,

    Stopped to tell y'all that I played tag today and Magic, of course, had a mention 'cause she tagged me first.

    Love y'all's crocus. Here in the U.S. southeastern low country all the daffodils and early spring flowering trees are blooming.

    My Human gets migraine too. I fret when I can't help her. Sometimes the headaches last for days. It's no fun for any of us.

    Y'all come by now,
    Hawk aka BrownDog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations. Fourth isn't bad. We're sure we wouldn't even be let in the ring!

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & roxy

    Love your crocuses.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & roxy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Caoimhe, I always fret that I don't spell that right. So you hi-jacked Magic's blog today - my you are getting older! Don't worry about the 4th - the judges obviously weren't the top of their game, and don't use Magic as a "bouncy pillow" she has some valuable cargo in there!!! Mum and I can't wait for the update on her.... we are so excited!

    Tail Wuggles, Rubie and her mum xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aoife, Happy Belated Birthday!!! That black and white pic makes you look so dignified and refined! anywhoo, Aoife may not be as elegant as us, but if it weren't for her people meeting with the standard schnauzer, we may not be as cool as we are. :)

    p.s. my mom is so excited about more puppy news!!

    ♥ yuki and rocket

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aoife you look a doll, very lovely face; Caoimhe wow gorgeous eyebrows and finally, give your sister's belly a little rub from Susie-Belle, she says not to worry about anything, having babies is ok really (and SusieB knows all about that side of life, trust me :)) and it's really, really fine when you're in a lovely home with mummy to look after things :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. First of all Happy Belated birthday Aoife! You do look extra dignified in that photo. very fitting. Secondly Caoihme, 4th place is still pretty good, class it as practice :)

    We are super excited for Magic's baby bump update!

    Slobbers

    P.s Hope Mums feeling better now

    ReplyDelete
  10. .,oh lovely flowers. I like flowers....lol

    oooops.,Belated Happy Birthday Aoife!

    Dog Fence for Any size yard.
    Pet Solutions

    ReplyDelete