Wow - I have been honoured with 2 more awards! Thank you to Basset Momma for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award which requires me to tell you 7 facts about myself, to share the love and link to the person who gave me the award and to nominate 7 more wonderful blogs...and not forgetting to link to the nominees in my post and leave them a comment on their blog letting them know they won!
So here goes:
1. I like having my tummy rubbed :-) - this was when I was a puppy and met Leigh's nephew Euan for the first time:
2. I enjoy playing in the snow:
3. I love chewing meaty bones:
4. I enjoy messing about on the river:
5. I have a beautiful daughter called Trilby who lives here with us:
6. I like to try out my jumping skills in the garden:
7. My favourite thing of all is a day out with the family:
And my seven nominees are:
Four Miniature Schnauzer Girls and a Maltese Boy
Yuki and Rocket
Susie-Belle the Foodie Schnauzer
The Adventures of Two Doodles and a Dane
Rubie A Miniature Schnauzer
For this Award I have to thank my good friend Haopee at My Dogs Love Me
and to accept this I have to share an interesting fact and nominate 5 other blogs - well I think I am going to have to let my 5 blog nominees be included in the above this time :-) but I will give you another interesting fact about me. Well actually - as you may know - I had 4 puppies earlier this year and when they were born 2 of them were the colour "pepper & salt" - like me and their father Luke -and 2 were "black & silver" . For this to happen it meant that Luke and I both had black & silver genes in our pedigree which were passed on to those 2 boys :-). We knew Luke had the gene as his brother is black & silver but now we know I have it too!
My black & silver boy Otto
and his brother Malfi....
and not forgetting my sweet little pepper & salt boy Smudge - as if we could!