Tuesday 6 December 2011

Christmas is Coming!


Hello Blogging Friends - this is Caoimhe (I'm the one on the right). As you can see I've grown bigger than Magic now :-)) Here we are posing with our Christmas cards from Minnie and Mack, Frankie and Ernie and our dear friend Rubie - in the middle. Magic's got one ear out listening in case she can hear our dinner being prepared. Now that the cards are coming in our peeps thought it was time to get some Christmas decorations up and as Magic was snoozing I thought I would help out:


Me and Aoife trying to see if there are any treats in this Christmas bag.


This looks like a good tug toy!


Oh no it's got a bit tangled up with me and my teddy!


I'll soon get that out.



Aoife got a bit tangled in tinsel too!


In fact we had such fun with it I fell asleep before we finished and Magic never even woke up!!



More Christmas pictures to come when Magic wakes up and can get to blog again...and thank you to our bloggy friends for our cards and e.mails - us dogs are keeping our noses in front with the holiday greetings!

10 comments:

  1. That garland makes a beautiful doggie-decoration! It's so nice of you to help out around the house!! Thank you so much for our christmas card!!

    -Bart and Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww - you look so cute in your garland!!
    Stewey

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love to see how you get into the spirit of things!

    Pat
    Critter Alley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Caoimhe and Magic - I've officially got more cards than my peeps now!! Be careful of that tinsel stuff - last year my mum bundled me into a whole heap of it and that's how that Xmas card photo evolved. Be good - you should have woken up magic and had 3 ways tugs-of-tinsel!!

    Tail Wuggles, Rubie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved seeing you all wrapped in tinsel! How much fun is that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, that tinsel garland is almost too much for us to handle!! We want to jump through the computer screen to help you out with it! oh, and caiomhe it's funny how much bigger she's grown! About how big is she? Rocket was told by his vet he was on the big size, almost as big as a standard! Lol!

    yuki and rocket

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhh you all look so cute! Looks like you all had lots of fun!

    woos, Tessa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Caoimhe and Aoife and Magic!
    Wow you three already received a Christmas gift! How nice!
    I am looking forward to seeing more your Chiristmas pictures.
    Hugs
    Matilda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Magic!! OMD... we haven't visited you for so long? Lately we don't have good memories.. anyway, we are very sorry to hear about your brother. Now he had no pain and run freely over the bridge. We will look up the sky.

    We're scrolling up and down today. We love that castle and everything around there is so pretty. Oh... a good job on the shoe!

    Your friends,
    Momo & Pinot

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tinsel Boas. I just can't resist looking at you guys tangled in those things.

    What's Magic trying to look out for? Does she have some kind of magical twitching ear?

    To tell you two honestly, Caoimhe and Magic, I'm still having a hard time telling you apart, aside from the fact that Caoimhe is now bigger, right?

    I'll just do some backtracking to find more about you. LOL.

    Huggies and Cheese,

    Haopee

    ReplyDelete