We have another award - this one is from our bloggy friends Sampson, Dante and Daisy Boo
Liebster means dearest in German - and of course our breeds Schnauzers and affenpinschers are German in origin so that is quite appropriate :-) !! - and as always the award goes with a bit of ceremony attached. In order to accept the award we must:
1. Copy and paste the award on our blog.
2. Link back to the blogger that gave us the award.
3. Pick our 5 favourite blogs with less than 200 followers and leave a comment on their blog to let them know they have received the award.
4. Hope that the five blogs chosen will be able to pass the love on to 5 more blogs and spread the love around :-)
Well I had a long think about who to mention and I have chosen the following which are new blogs I have found only recently but they are all interesting and well worth checking out:
1. Cooking, Crafts & Freedom - a great blog by Rubie's Mum with delicious recipes, wonderful craft ideas and reflections on life.
2. Four Miniature Schnauzer Girls & a Maltese Boy - a new blog from our dear friends in Malaysia who are going through a difficult time right now.
3. My Life with Scotties - a lovely blog about 2 Scotties living in Portland.
4. Woody the Airedale who lives in Oregon with 2 kitty sisters and five chickens!
5. The Adventures of Maddy the Puggle and Owen the Beagle - I have only just found this blog but I enjoyed it so much I am going to nominate it too!