Thursday 9 May 2013

St Patrick's Day Puppies (Part 2)


You may remember that my puppies were born on St Patrick's Day well my peeps have now got their Kennel Club registered names confirmed (all with an Irish theme) AND they all now have their special names from their new owners to be :-)



This is Darksprite Irish Maverick (Maverick) who is destined for a show career :-)



This is Darksprite Roisin Dubh (Gracie) who is a sweet little 'dark rose'




This is Darksprite Finn Mac Cool (Creggan) who is going to live with Trilby's love Rodders and his peeps.



And this is my first born girl Darksprite Queen Maeve (Mabel) who is a very beautiful girl :-)

Maverick and Gracie will be going to their new homes this Sunday so it will be a sad day for us to say goodbye but a happy day for them to discover wonderful new families and have exciting times with them. Hopefully I will get to see them sometimes too as they grow up not too far away.

7 comments:

  1. Awww they're all grown up now with beautiful names.
    Maverick looks like a champion already.
    I know you'll miss them Magic but they'll be so happy in their new homes. You are such a good Mum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The time comes when they have to fly the roost and commence their second phase of life. I hope you will get to stay in touch. They are just pawfect Magic.... a credit to you.

    Tail Wuggles, Rubie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such lovely pups, but I expect Magic and Trilby will enjoy the peace and quiet when they've all gone to their new peeps. I'm sure they'll all settle in well, after their 'sevens' lessons!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those names. Especially Finn McCool! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. They're so beautiful and off to see the world, already.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, you gave your puppies beautiful names. We're sure Maverick and Gracie will enjoy their new adventure~~. Keep us update, Magic!

    Momo & Pinot xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwwwww squeeeeeee they are so grown up now! I love all of thier Irish names, my favorite name is "Darksprite Finn Mac Cool (Creggan)" and my favorite puppy is Mabel, she is such a cutie pie and she looks just like mu Shnauzer cousin Jasper when he was a puppy! Love and Licks from your furiend Frank XxxxxxX

    ReplyDelete