Thursday 18 April 2013

Gracie & Mabel

Things are moving fast here with my pups and Leigh has had no time to blog as they are taking up so much time feeding, cleaning up after them, feeding and more cleaning up...! And they are growing very fast. Their little sharp teeth are coming through and I'm beginning to let my peeps do the feeding as often as I can.


This is one of my boys tucking into his dinner :-)


And this is my other boy who is really looking schnauzery now.

But the big news is that my two girls have now met their new families and have been given their special names. Below is a photo of Gracie in the lap of her new owner.



And the next picture is Mabel who is going to live in a family with 2 little girls to love and care for her.


She does look a bit thoughtful here but she was so happy to meet her new family and have a sit in their laps that she fell asleep and looked as if she would have been happy to go home with them that day!


Gracie waited to do her snoozing after her new peeps had left - but she was dreaming of them, her head resting on the lovely blanket they brought her.


......and here is Mabel playing hide and seek with her brother.

We have more peeps visiting this weekend too and my boys are not short of visitors either. So all is going well here even though we haven't been blogging much. I'll let my boys say goodbye with this photo:


5 comments:

  1. So beautiful and growing so quickly. We're glad they've found their forever families, but they will be missed.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  2. They get better looking and more lovely every day x

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all so cute and have grown so fast.
    It's lovely to know the girls have loving homes to go to.
    You'll miss your babies Magic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're such pretty angels, Magic. I'm glad Gracie and Mabel are already set for their families. I can't wait for the boys to meet theirs.

    By the way, I saw that you decided to make yourself at home on top of the table. Were you able to rest well?

    ReplyDelete
  5. i was waiting to hear if any of your pups were "staying"? I'm sure you are screening the peeps very carefully Magic.

    Tail Wuggles, Rubie xxx

    ReplyDelete