Tuesday 26 April 2011

Aoife settling in

Well that tiny pup has a great big personality - AND she thinks she is top dog after Alfie C! Here are some pictures so you know what I mean:


Not content with keeping all the toys she thinks she might play with my tail...



jump on my head!..



and then have the sun bed cushion all to herself.
She can be quite rough with me when she plays but I don't like to tell her off 'cos she's so small. Alfie Crybbe doesn't mind telling her what for though if she tries anything with him. Leigh has to step in to rescue me when Aoife gets too much and take my tail or my beard out of her teeth. She says Alfie was like that when he was a pup only he used to trouble poor Kaska. Leigh says schnauzers are really soft-hearted - and affenpinschers just like to be top dog. I do like playing chase games with her though - she can run very fast.

2 comments:

  1. There are going to be lots of fun ahead with Aoife to play with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, these are such cute photo's - we don't have the problem with any pupsters biting our tails because we dont have any!! :-) - however we can wag out little stumpies like crazy when we want to! Dex & Louis

    ReplyDelete