Saturday 27 August 2011

Northern Schnauzer Club Shop

It has been ages since I was able to get my humans to let me blog again. They have been very busy trying to manage Caoimhe my unruly little sister! She has the nickname Monster now as she has done so many bad things - chewed the edges off the Ardennes dresser, broken Leigh's new glasses, chewed through the computer cable, eaten some cookery books...well you get the idea! And she is really growing big now too:

She can hardly fit in her own bed... and then she thinks she can come and share mine!

Anyway as well as Caoimhe taking up their time Judith & Leigh have now taken over running the Northern Schnauzer Club Shop. I thought this was going to be a wonderful shop full of toys and treats for schnauzers but it seems not :-(  as all the things I have seen are for humans. They have tote bags :
 and T shirts:
 and soft schnauzer pillows to send you to sleep:

It certainly worked on me! Anyway today Aoife and Alfie Crybbe are off to a big show in Edinburgh with Judith so it's all schnauzers here now (and Leigh) for a couple of days. I'm hoping we'll get something exciting to blog about before the weekend's over...if the rain stays away!

5 comments:

  1. Hey Magic, You look super cosy with your little sis....... cute as can be, or is she cramping your style??!!

    My mum squealed with rapture over that schnauzer tote....she would buy all that stuff if it was in front of her. (Rolling schnauzer eyes skyward)

    But that pillow works well!! We were impressed at your deep sleep!

    Tail Wuggles, Rubie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I love all the schnauzer stuff! Especially the shirt! You hardly ever see schnauzer tees, it's usually always a pug or Boston terrier on stuff. Rockets been chewing lots of stuff too...he loves carpet and I find myself everyday picking out all the carpet that's wrapped around his little baby teeth. I've been giving him bully sticks to try and help with all the chewing.

    yuki and rocket

    ReplyDelete
  3. Magic, your little sissy is so cute!!! We like this doggie's facial expression on the toto and T. :) :)

    Happy Saturday!
    Momo & Pinot xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both Caoimhe and you look so cute in your bed! It's nice to see all of you again -- missed you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We hope Caoimhe gets a bigger bed soon. Our mom says the stuff in the store are nice")

    Mocha Barney, Ashley Pumpernickel and Winniechurchill

    ReplyDelete